Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Summer Stop at the Smokeys !!!



Last week my parents, brother & I spent a few days at  the Wilderness Hotel in Smokey Mountains.This hotel has a water park inside it. The water park had a wave pool which was where I spent most of my time. It had four water slides. One of the water slide kept turning, the other one was for four people and had small drops but the hardest of all of them had a big drop and the worst part was that when I went on it with my dad, I somehow ended up in the backward position and had no control or clue as to where I was heading and what was happening.

My brother and I had a great time. 
During the evening's we explored the town and there were a lot of cool and fun things to do. My mom and I went to a mirror maze, I have to say it was really easy and they should definitely make it more challenging. We also went to a 5d Movie which was fun. It was interactive. I enjoyed eating funnel cake and couldn't get enough of it !!! 

We even managed to squeeze in a pretty fun dinner show called Hatfeild and Mcoy which is about   two feuding family's.
I had an incredible experience at Magic Quest, which is an interactive world, like the world of Harry Potter . It is basically like a scavenger hunt where you are given a wand and you have to complete the given missions and you gain power. Very interesting stuff. I felt transported back in time to when there were knights, dragons & wizards.....

Hiking & taking pictures from the top of the mountains was very cool too... I would definitely recommend visiting the Smokies for a relaxing and adventurous getaway.
 Can't wait until next time !!! 

Signing Off,
Sinan



No comments:

Post a Comment