Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sneaky Tooth Fairy

You know, I really didn't believe in the tooth fairy and I really thought that it was my mom & dad but they always told me, No she came magically every time I lost my tooth.One time I even wrote a note for her to leave me more money and she wrote me back too... But I still didn't believe it . Then one time when we came back home I asked my mom because my dad was busy doing something that did the Tooth Fairy really exist and she told me the right answer which was that No she doesn't exist . It's really just me and dad, and then i told her "That's what I thought " !!!
So remember every time you loose your tooth your mom and dad are really the sneaky Tooth Fairies :)

Signing Off
SINAN


Add caption
found in my moms keepsake box,I was 3 

1 comment: