Wednesday, August 5, 2015

San Andreas Movie Review






Plot: When a massive earthquake hits San Francisco, Ray Gaines (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) a member of the LA Fire Department has to get through the earthquake to find his daughter and bring her and his ex-wife to safety. 

Hugo Johnstone (left) Art Parkinson (middle), and
Alexandra Daddario (right) are the real stars of the movie


I know Dwayne Johnson' name is on the top of the movies poster and he is one of the main reasons people want to see the movie but I feel that Alexandra Daddario is the real star of the movie who plays Ray' daughter. 


In this movie, I felt like I was in the characters situation. It was like I was on the whole journey with them. You don't find that in disaster movies. I give the actors a lot of credit for that. I also have to give a lot of credit to the movie director, Brad Peyton. He did a phenomenal job showing you the destruction and fear in this movie. 

  

This movie was great. It made me feel involved and it was way better then expected! I give this movie a 8/10 easily. 

Signing Off....

Sinan


No comments:

Post a Comment